Sunday, March 25, 2007

# 8

C as in casual
(and, in "Come Together" by the Beatles)
There is a very thin line between spending hours in front of the mirror, trying to decide rather your new, black Cheap Monday or J Lindeberg jeans gives you the cutest bottom (and yes, you have been there) to simply trying too hard.
As an average teen in the age of only fourteen I became familiar with two things: Foundation (chosen by everything ells but my skin colour) and a pair of extremely slim, white jeans.
For about six months I basically locked myself inside my Orlando/Depp/Aguilera/Paris covered walls, cutted of all kind of school work + plans with precious friends, and decided to spend my entire time, looking (jaloux) on a picture of r&b singer Ashanti in pantyhose, extensions and huuuge "glue on" eyelashes. (+ eating)
W H A T I S T H A T ! ?
...
Today, style is my passion, not my life.
Please, be casual. It's way cooler - trust me.
(The adorable girl below has now, luckily, replaced Ashantis spot in my “stay natural, you’re unique” and eased fashion covered mind)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, very good looking fashion blog. It's my first visit here.
I invite you to join us at new fashion & style forum:
http://www.fashion-info.net/forum/fashion
You can promote your blog there
Enjoy

P.S. Why don't you add link of your blog to Fashion Info directory for free? Here is the link:
http://www.fashion-info.net