Saturday, March 17, 2007

# 1

Hi.
I have no idea what a blog is.
I am a completely nerd and enjoys using my entire time at the computer getting inspirited by stylish people.
I say “goat” like other people hold their breath after a period.
I have a passion for Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Wonder and Otis Redding.
I own a lovely Bob Marley vintage bag.
I once cut my own hair.
I can't recommend anyone to ever cut their own hair.
I have a music collection as big as my teachers arse.
I live in Denmark. (Yes, we do like cut the head of "the little mermaid" to see Japanese tourists faces in the morning, and no, we're not the capital in Sweden)
I eat wok about five days at week.
I believe that laughing is the cure for everything bad.
I have a phone answer which goes: "what? I can't hear you, what?" for about six minutes.
I trust no one but myself.
I think family is more important than anything and extremely unappreciated.
I often walk into doors. I do not know why.
I would like to give a red nailed polished hand to all the one of you making it through sixteen sentences starting with “I”.
AND I ADORE FASHION :}
...
The pictures ^ are three shots from my collage covered bedroom walls.

No comments: