Tuesday, March 20, 2007

# 4

I saw this great article in Teen Vogue, marts 2007, and decided to let myself be inspired by its basics ideas.
Enjoy :}
A as in adorevintage
(and, in "A Change Is Gonna Come" by Otis Redding)

As a true fan of absolute everything retro or vintage, I do feel like it is my duty to make sure as many as possible steps by properly on of thé most inspiring fashion related sites: http://www.adorevintage.com (and, yeah, there's a few)
The site includes a huge forum with everything from paparazzi catch of Nicole Richie in huuuge sunnies and tons of catchy, blue boho rings, to creative layouts and a vintage shop for all of you in love with well picked vintages clothes.
I'm proud to call myself an addict.
...

(Below: Bracelet and magazine clutch as seen on Jessica Parker in Sex And The City from the Adorevintage shop)

No comments: